Check ins are vital for managers looking to keep a pulse on their team. The right mix of questions will gauge the real-time health and headspace of each individual while increasing engagement amongst the team - it's the perfect way to stay informed and in-touch between meetings without disrupting anyone's work rhythm.
We've added a couple Check Ins to your account to get started, but there's a lot more you do with the feature! To help you out, here's a list of Check In ideas we've seen other accounts successfully use to get a more well-rounded view of how their team is doing and feeling:
- Any wins, big or small, from last week?
- What are you working on today?
- How was your day?
- How did you feel looking back at this week?
- How are you feeling coming into this week?
- What’s the coolest, most exciting thing you’re working on right now?
- What’s the most exciting thing another person/team is working on right now?
- Has anyone helped you out in a big way?
- What is a great contribution made by another team member?
- Has anyone/anything inspired or motivated you recently?
- How was your weekend?
- Any book recommendations?
- What do you do for fun that you haven’t had time for lately
- What skill/task have you been putting off doing/learning the longest?
- What’s one video on YouTube you think I/we have to see?
- What’s the best trip you’ve ever been on?
- What purchase are you most pleased with in the last month?
- What’s the best meal you’ve ever eaten?
- What’s your favorite coffee/coffee shop?
- What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the last week/month?